Tuesday 6 January 2015

Romantic Surprise Birthday Celebration @ Trader Hotel

^^ Back here for update my second blog. Look here, something to share with you all. HOW AND WHERE to GIVE YOUR bf'/gf SURPRISE BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION. I was planned all of these by myself ALONE and decided to give this surprise A WEEK before the surprise date. What have I decided first when I start planning this birthday surprise?

1. WHERE to celebrate? 
Photo from GOOGLE

I have booked an EXECUTIVE ROOM at TRADER HOTEL; the rate per night is RM678.60 with breakfast. As I really hope that my surprise goes smooth, so I have decided to walk in instead of booking online for the room. There are more benefits when you choose to walk in, e.g you can visit the room that you prefer and you can request on the spot what you want in the room for that night.

2. How to decorate the room/What to buy?

*Balloons - Balloon Buzz Party Centre @ Telawi, Bangsar
*Photos - Own                       
*Roses - Sweet Floral Home @ Old Klang Road
*Candles - Watsons
*Cake 
A very cosy and simple decoration by Trader hotel staff. 

Transforming the room.................. Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa::::::::::::::::::::::::::::




Ain't like a princess surprise birthday instead of prince surprise birthday? HAHAAaaaaaaaa :)

A must beverage - WINE! HEHE.. You can request the wine glasses and the ice bucket from hotel. 
Feeling so warm when the hotel staff has prepared even a slide of cake. Thank you :)
This is the cake I bought for him. It is a macaroon cake, there have 5 types of macaroon; money shape, boy shape, car shape, love shape and home shape macaroon. The cake that doesn't worth for RM250. I will not recommend this seller for you all. Costly, Self - collect and the cake really NOT NICE. 

The awkward  cute expression once he saw the surprise! Awwww, finally my JOB has completed. I really feel proud that  I able to do it ALONE without any help. HAHAHAHAHAAAaaaaaa. After the sweet talk section, Blah Blaa Blaaa, is time to GROUFIE @.@ LOL 




Last but not least, wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STAY HEALTHY, STAY YOUNG, STAY HANDSOME, STAY RICH. and I LOVE YOU. 


Thanks for reading :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment