Monday 25 May 2015

Munmunlim‿EatClean Menu >//> Homemade Malaysian Style Deep Fried Chicken x Turmeric❤

I really really really really really really like you, and I want to eat YOU! 

Yes, I really love to eat fried chicken. Since I start my gym, I can’t even remember when the last time I ate the fried chicken! I know that fried chicken has high calories which will cause me to gain weight! But, I have found an amazing recipe that eating fried chicken without worrying of high calories!

Here you go > [Homemade Malaysian Style Deep Fried Chicken x Turmeric❤]        Oil Free
I love this type of Malay fried chicken x turmeric, which full of herbs and spices, so aromatic! 

Ingredients :-

1. 4 skinless drumsticks
2. 1 ¼ teaspoons curry powder
3. 1 ¼ teaspoons turmeric powder
4. 1 inch ginger, minced
5. 5 small red onion, minced
6. 1 ¼ teaspoons salt
7. 1 teaspoons raw honey (you may use sugar instead)

Directions :-

1. Wash drumsticks then pat dry with kitchen towel.
2. Combine drumsticks with curry powder, turmeric powder, ginger, small red onion in a bowl and mix until well combined.
3. Season with salt and raw honey.
4. Cover it and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
5. When you are ready to serve, preheat the airfryer or oven to 190°C; 3 minutes.
6. Cook for 25 minutes or until golden brown; flipping over the pieces halfway while cooking. [Different airfyer/oven, different timing] 
7. Garnish with parsley and served!

Try your own homemade fried chicken now! Tag me on instagram > @munmunlim and hash tag #mmlxfood #homemadefriedchicken to show me your creativity        (。♥‿♥。)



No comments:

Post a Comment